Monday, July 2, 2018

Interview with Brandon Dailey


Brandon Daley is a friend of mine in Tucson. He is a local rapper and really enjoys what he does. He has a single out now called Good Vibes on SoundCloud the link will be below.


Follow him there and on Facebook as iambdaily. He's very influential down here in Tucson for the way he expresses himself and speaks his truth. I'm so excited to be interviewing him on my show to engage him in my audience into a third open Forum question on my show. I will be learning about his job and what it is he does in his everyday life.

What does he love most about his job? Why did he choose to be a rapper? And other questions will be answered this Sunday on July 8th. Tune in at 7:30 p.m. at


Feel free to catch up on my recent shows at intellectualthoughtsofateengirl.blogspot.com.

I was really nervous. This was my first big interview. I was doing in front of another person and I made him sit on the floor lol for the majority of the interview. I think Brandon and I really had chemistry on the show and I think we did a really good job despite being anxious to fit everything in on time and it timed itself really well. I'd love to have him back on the show soon.

Be sure to tune in and if you missed it the podcast information is on the website above.


Have a good morning,
Love,
Nykki


No comments:

Post a Comment