Sunday, July 22, 2018

Interview with DJ Shakta

Dear Readers,

     DJ Shakta Mama Spin Queen has a very spiritual personality and seems to be very in tune with herself in and out of the studio. She brings energy in the KVAN studio and really loves what she does.  She is a firm believer of family and Creator united. She actively pursues peace and serenity in her personal life. Her and KVAN combine forces to get unheard artists a chance to be listened to and works to create the foundation and principles with which KVAN is all about.

     KVAN is a radio station here in Tucson (91.7 FM) that strives for individuality, spirituality and creativity. They work so hard to achieve their atmosphere to be as peaceful and enjoyable as possible while they work together in the studio.  They play Cosmopop with rich sound quality. I mean would you listen to a song without really good sound quality and you can't hear what the dj is trying to say? I hope the answer is no because here at KVAN, you will find that they work to make each show very professional and incredible.
     
     Being in the studio is definitely a different experience. They were serious about this interview and I got to record on their wonderful equipment. I was nervous at first, but the words slipped out easier than I thought they would be. I slipped up a couple times which I'm sure they can edit out. Thank you for technology. I was afraid we might run out of time before I had all my questions answered. Thankfully we were 5 minutes early and due to the power of editing which it was on our side today two more questions were added. I had a really good time. DJ Shakta is a very strong, beautiful and successful woman and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to interview her. Thank you Mama Spin Queen!  Be sure to tune in to kvan.FM wherever you are, Monday through Friday, and into my show (Intellectual Thoughts of a Teenage Girl) on July 29th 2018 @ 7:30 p.m. or 10:30 p.m. depending on where you live. If you missed the show, be sure to be on the lookout for podcast information on my site and from my Facebook.

Have a wonderful evening,
Love,
Nykki

No comments:

Post a Comment