Friday, September 7, 2018

Apology

Dear Readers,

I last had my marvelous friend Serena Kyle on the show and we talked about LA. I was supposed to be going to LA recently and Serena was really excited. See she is blind and had asked me to make videos of LA and we went over the list in the last episode. Unfortunately there was some issues about going and staying there. I'm am eternally sorry for not being able to give Serena what she needed.

The idea was that through these videos, the people that can see will appreciate that they are able to see because others cannot. That is not to say that men and women without sight or other senses can"t accomplish some pretty spectacular things. I've seen and heard Serena and many others do some amazing things despite what is hindering them.

I will be following up sometime this year, but gain I apologize for letting you and my audience down. I will keep you posted.

With love,
Nykki

No comments:

Post a Comment