Thursday, August 23, 2018

Interview with Aubrey Remeur

Dear Readers,

This week I decided I was going to interview Aubrey Remeur, the rapper that I was telling you about, from Michigan.
His dedication and passion to his music landed him a few spots on the Hot N1M Charts here in the United States for his
song "Die For You". This song made #2 in hiphop and in all genres in Michigan and also hit #21 for hiphop, #68 in all genres in the US.

He is very talented and really has potential. I had a fun time interviewing him. It's like he has a kind of hidden fire that he channels through his music beautifully. He is very down to earth and I have alot of confidence in his music.
I chose his song "Underground" because I really liked the beat drop and the lyrics really mean something to me.

His ambitions and passions continues to inspire me to do my show and really make the most of it. He and Brandon were very enjoyable to interview and I hope to have them both back on the show soon.
His show aired on 08/11/2018 at 7:30 pm and the podcast is already up. I apologize for the delays, I'm doing alot right now.

Thank you Aubrey and Audience. I can't do this show without amazing guests and a loyal audience. I appreciate you all.

With Love,
Nykki

No comments:

Post a Comment